Denise is the Owner of the Family Treasures Blog, a blog focused on ways to make life simpler, easier, happier and more meaningful for all family members; with special focus on moms. She has a 3 Year National Diploma in Business management, Multiple Certificates in Web Design, Social Media and Online Strategy and has recently completed a New Certificate in Front-end Web Design and Marketing from BY University in Idaho, USA. She started freelancing as a web designer in 2010, shortly after her daughter was born, and started her own business in March of 2018. Denise’s love of technology and family inspired her to start the Family Treasures Blog.
Denise’s radio interview with Radio Islam International: http://podcast.radioislam.org.za/files/TherolefathersplayinsocietyDeniseLoris.mp3
- Family Blog of the Year – South Africa (African Excellence Awards 2022)
- Best Family Lifestyle Blog – South Africa (MEA Business Awards 2022)
Interested in working with us?
We have enjoyed working with a variety of brands. We offer reviews, giveaways and competitions that we think are suitable for our audience.
If you’re looking for readership figures, advertising rates or want to find out more about our audience – Email a request for our media kit or to view our Webfluential profile and stats summary, click here.
At times we are sent products* or services for review purposes. In this case, we will mention this in the blog post. If we don’t like the product or do not feel it is in line with our values, we will not blog about it. We will always keep our reviews honest.
* Products/Services will not be paid for nor returned
Interested in advertising or featuring your business/products/destination on our blog? If you are in PR and have a press release/product/destination/campaign or project you think our audience will benefit from, we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note: There is no guarantee that we will share every press release).
We are happy to attend events! We love getting to know and promote awesome brands, however, we are only able to accept invitations to events that align with the Family Treasures ethos or interest us personally. Coverage is not guaranteed.
We are happy to discuss options when it comes to sponsored posts. What we offer includes-
- Original blog posts about products, brands and/or services.
- Hyperlinks to product, brand and/or service website.
- Social Media amplification.
In line with our values, we will not promote the following content – gambling, alcohol, cigarettes or cigars, drugs, adult content, religious or political (with some exceptions), illegal content, etc.
- All content remains property of Family Treasures and may not be used on other websites or social media without prior permission.
- All campaigns require a 50% deposit.
- How Competitions are run and how winners are chosen is at the discretion of Family Treasures.
Sign up for our Advertisers Newsletter here!