This is great, workable recipe for those with allergies. You can easily replace the egg or wheat flour.
- 6 tablespoons of Flour (this can be gluten-free)
- 1 egg (or 1 teaspoon of chia seeds mixed with 2 tablespoons of water, wait until it has ‘gelled’)
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Your preferred spices
- Your preferred additions, for eg. cheddar cheese, bacon, spinach, ricotta, etc. (you could also go sweet here).
- Add all the ingredients and combine with a fork.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds (you can increase or decrease this depending on your microwave and preferred consistency).