Week 49: 2 Ingredient Pizza
We found this awesome recipe for a 2 Ingredient Pizza Base. Crazy right? The awesome thing about it is that it works great with Gluten-free flour. So, if you have a wheat allergy in your house, this will work perfectly!
The Two Ingredients
- 1 cup of Double Cream Plain Yoghurt
- 1 & 1/2 cups Flour (you may need a little more flour for gluten-free flour)
- Mix the two ingredients together. The dough should not be too sticky, add more flour if required.
- Roll out and place in greased pan.
- Add your toppings (you can go wild here, whatever you prefer)
- Pop in the oven at 200° C for 15 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
This is a great recipe for kids to try! The pizza above was created by one such kid (note the extra cheese!)