Week 16: Rice Krispie Treats
This the allergy-friendly recipe that is perfect for those school bake sales!
- 30 Marshmallows
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a saucepan, melt butter over a low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add the Rice Krispies. Stir until they are well coated.
- Using wax paper, press the mixture into a greased cake tin.
- Allow to cool and then cut into bite-sized squares.
Another fun thing to do, when stirring Rice Krispies into the marshmallow mix, is to throw in mini marshmallows or other sweets as a surprise!