I have heard of this awesome Wacky Chocolate Cake recipe, but never tried it. My friend Amanda had the recipe so I did what all good friends do, demanded that she make me cake or share the recipe (ha ha!). So, yes, I got no cake, but here is the recipe…
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 2 tsp Bicarb (Bicarbonate of Soda/Baking Soda)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbs Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Oil
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract/Essence
- Mix Flour, Sugar, Cocoa, Bicarb, Salt and make 2 holes.
- Pour Vinegar in one hole and oil in the other.
- Pour Water over.
- Pour Vanilla over.
- Mix with spoon and bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
That’s not so hard ;). You’re welcome! Let me know how it turns out; it tastes great.