Anyone else feeling this way…?
To me it feels like the year started with a literal bang and while the race started, I was still in the fog of holidays. It is only the 3rd week of January and it seems as if everyone else has hit the road running!
Not me, call me tortoise for now. Well we all need a little extra help sometimes, so, to help you if you are ever in need of an Awesome and Easy Cupcake Recipe at the last minute, here it is:
Awesome and Easy (Last Minute) Cupcake Recipe
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Beat well until smooth and creamy.
- Place paper cupcake cases into muffin tin and fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180° C.
(Makes 12 -15)
I found this on justeasyrecipes.co.za. I often use these recipes and make my own version or an allergy-free version. The recipes are ideal because they are “just easy recipes”.