Time is going by so quickly and I’m going to be honest here… I’m freaking out a little. Soon it will be January. I already have meetings set for my upcoming studies. I have also taken on more responsibility in my work and home life.
I’m not sure if I will be able to be all and do all but I know most moms feel like that.
My goal for this coming year, blogging every day, has also become something I both look forward to and fear but somehow I know it will all work out.
So, I want to leave you all with my wish for you this coming year.
My wish for you
My wish for you this coming year is
- that you find the time to be still amidst the chaos
- that you make time to laugh and spend time with your loved ones
- that you are kind to yourself and realise your worth
- that you realise what is really important and learn to focus on what matters most
- that you will never feel completely alone
- that even if there are dark times, you will find glimmers of light
- that you faith will grow and your hope will increase
- that you will learn to love yourself better
- and that we will all get to the end of 2018 stronger and better than we are today.
Happy New Year!