Homemade Christmas Gifts #7 – Lego Cufflinks
Too many Lego pieces lying around? Put them to good use and make these Lego cufflinks for the guys this Christmas.
What you will need
- Plain Cufflinks or Cufflink backings (try looking at craft stores or your dad’s cupboard, the backings will look better)
- Superglue (Try Bostik’s glue for Plastics with Primer)
- Lego pieces
- Prepare Cufflinks by cleaning and coating with Primer.
- Cover bottom of Lego with Primer as well.
- Put glue on one side only and hold down for at least twenty seconds (be careful not to glue your fingers together!).
- Leave to dry.
And there you have it, a fantastically fun gift for a guy that works in a fun office environment.