Homemade Christmas Gifts #5 – Chocolate & Peppermint Dry Shampoo
This is a great idea, especially for the holidays where everyday you have something on. This will be a lifesaver and make a really gorgeous gift!
Chocolate & Peppermint Dry Shampoo
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
What you will need
- Wooden Spoon
- Glass Jar
- Blusher (Rouge) Brush
- Sticky label or Printed label
- Mix Corn Flour & Cocoa Powder together.
- Add essential oil, mix in with back of spoon.
- Scoop into glass jar.
- Decorate with ribbon and blusher brush (the blusher brush just makes it easier to apply).
- And…you are done! Now that was quite easy wasn’t it?
Tip: If you have light hair, try using only corn flour and an essential oil. Sweet orange is a great idea for this option.
What is your favourite combination?