I love, love, LOVE this. So fun, so quick and ideal for breakfast in bed on Mother’s or Father’s day. As with all microwave recipes, you can adjust it to what works best for you.
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Salt (I like to use herbal salt)
- 1/2 crust of bread (those end parts nobody really wants!)
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1 slice free-range bacon broken into pieces
- Beat egg and milk together with a fork, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Tear bread into small pieces and add to egg mix with cream cheese and bacon.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds (you can increase or decrease this depending on your microwave and preferred consistency).
Update: If you are making something for someone with allergies, you may want to try our muffin in a mug instead.