Homemade gifts for guys are a little harder but I have found a few that I will share with you over the next few weeks. This first one is really easy and is more put together than homemade but I am sure it will be appreciated just the same.
What you will need
- A gift box or Popcorn Bucket
- A fun movie (it does not have to be the latest movie – Look at Pick ‘n Pay and other shops for more affordable movies)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Snacks – can include chocolates, peanuts and raisins, biltong, dried fruit, etc.
- Shredded Paper or something similar
- Appletizer or Old School Ginger beer
- Anything else you might think would go great in a movie hamper
- Put the shredded paper into the bucket or box
- Throw everything in (not quite throw, but yes).
- Decorate with ribbon.
- To make it a little more fun, think of making a themed Movie Hamper.