Winter Birthday Party ideas for kids
Here are a few ideas for moms that have Winter-born kids.
- Slumber Party. Inexpensive, fun and the kids love it. Just keep the guest list low (for your own sanity!).
- Ice Skating Party. Make the most of Winter and invite party goers to a local ice skating rink.
- Go Swimming? At a indoor, heated pool – of course!
- DIY Party at Home (or at a local venue). Have a themed party at home with entertainment (a clown, a magician or even dress your Sister up as Barbie – whatever works and will keep the kids entertained). Ask a good friend to help you organise games or crafts. You can also rent an inexpensive spot to host the party. Many preschools, churches, or community centres allow birthday parties for a nominal fee.
- Visit the Aquarium – ‘An all-weather, educational and fun choice that requires no Plan B!’
- Go to the Movies. This is a nice idea for older kids.
- Do some Artjamming! – Kids (and adults) are given a blank canvas and the painting tools to freely express their creativity in a stress-free environment. Fill the canvas with a kaleidoscope of colours!
Do you have a suggestion? Comment below!