10 Tips for a Beautiful Life
I got this from a friend and thought it was too nice not to share.
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, pray for guidance for your purpose that day.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink rooibos tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them!