Raining outside? Why not get your kids together and make this fun castle using an old box, left-over paper and toilet rolls!
What you will need:
- Toilet Rolls
- Small Box
- Craft Paper
- A pair of Scissors
- Coloured Pens
- Cut rectangles out from the top of the box (you can remove or use the top flaps).
- Draw windows, doors and the flags on craft paper and cut out.
- Cut and secure 4 toilet rolls to the 4 corners of the box. Add the flags (you can use straws, double-sided tape or tape).
- Attach the windows and doors.
- Draw a tree top on craft paper, cut out and attach to the top of the toilet roll (you can cut slits into the toilet rolls and slip in the tree top). Make as many as you like.
- If you are feeling really creative, make some furniture for the inside of your castle.