Mother’s Day Craft and Ideas
Craft: Create a Bunch of Flowers
You will need:
- Toilet Rolls
- Paint (optional) / wrapping paper
- Craft Paper/Card
- Sticky tape
- Paint white circles orange for the centre of the flowers and leave to dry OR cut out orange circles of card/paper.
- Paint the toilet roll (vase) the colour of your choice.
- Cut out flower shapes from colour card/paper.
- Tape a green straw to the back of each flower.
- Put in dry toilet roll (vase) and glue/tape to base.
- Create a coupon book for mom (can include free hugs, tea making, cleaning, etc.)
- Create colourful flowers. Use white daises/roses. Fill plastic cups with 1/2 cup warm water. You will need 1 plastic cup for every colour you plan to use. Add food colouring to each cup. Cut the flower stems at an angle. You will want to cut the flower stems down to a ruler length or less. Place the flowers in the coloured water and let them sit for 24 to 48 hours to soak up the dye.
- Make a tin can planter. You can spray paint the can a lovely soft pink or blue.
- Make a her favourite cake or meal.
- Decorate a picture frame and put her favourite photo or quote inside.