This is very easy to make and is ready at no time at all. There are no allergens in it (unless you are allergic to milk or SUGAR!).
- A Tin of condensed milk (385g)
- A Packet/Box of Icing Sugar (500g)
- 60g of Butter
- 5ml (1 t) Vanilla Essence
- Grease a heatproof glass/metal dish (about 23cm x 23cm).
- Mix the condensed milk, icing sugar and butter in microwave-proof mixing bowl and microwave on 100% for 2 minutes. Stir Well.
- Microwave on 100% power for a further 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the mixture from boiling over.
- Microwave on 100% power for a final 5 minutes, stirring more frequently.
- To test whether the fudge is ready, place a drop of the mixture in a bowl of cold water. If the drop turns into a lump, it is ready. It should be a toffee colour.
- Otherwise, microwave for 1 minute at a time until the mixture is ready.
- You can add the vanilla essence just before you pour the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Allow to cool until reasonably firm.
- Cut into squares and allow to cool completely.
From: Our Cookbook