Give a loved one a “Heart Attack” on Valentine’s Day! This is a fun way to involve the kids and teach them about kindness.
What you will need
- Different colour papers
- A pair of scissors
- Colour Pens/Crayons
- Prestik or Tape
- Cut out different size hearts from the colour paper
- Write sweet messages about/for your loved one – “You are loved”, “You are kind”, etc.
- On two larger hearts you may also wish to write – “You have been given a heart attack!” and “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- Grab your Prestik or Tape and head for the door of your loved one.
- Put the hearts all over their door, drop some biscuits or a chocolate on the floor in front of the door, ring the bell (or knock) and RUN!