Well, to be honest, this is a wheat-free, egg-free and soya-free Carrot Cake. My daughter just loves it!
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 1/4 cups Sugar
- Egg replacement for 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 2 cups Glutagon Flour or Gluten-Free Flour mix
- 2 teaspoons Baking/Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the Loaf Pan.
- Mix everything together in a bowl, added in the order above.
- Pour into Pan
- Put in the oven for about 35 – 45 minutes (time will vary with each oven).
- Allow to cool and decorate with your favourite icing.