With so many of my dear friends pregnant at the moment, I thought I might take some time to share a few fun Baby Shower gift ideas.
- Nappy/Diaper cakes. I am sure that you have heard of them and they are really easy and fun to make yourself! Make sure you know which diapers the mom prefers.
- Baby Basket. This is especially fun if you know what the sex of the baby is. Pack a basket full of all the fun and useful things that every mom needs. You can choose a theme, eg. pink, the ocean, the farm, flowers, etc.
- Disco Ball. Instead of a mobile, you can get a fun disco ball that you can spin in the sunshine filling their room. It makes the room almost magical!
- Coupons. Create a coupon/voucher book containing different things that you will do for mom once baby is born, eg a coupon for baby sitting so the mom can have some time out!
- Bath Toys. Bath toys are always fun. See if you can find/make the most creative toy.
- Personalised Gifts. If you know the baby’s name, personalised gifts are always cherished. Create a picture frame with the baby’s name on it or get some fabric paint and paint the baby’s name on a vest or babygrow!
Do you have any fun ideas? Share them with us!