For fun and delicious Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Soya-Free Cupcakes, try this recipe! I have searched all over the internet for a great cupcake recipe that my daughter can enjoy and I do have a really great book that has some good recipes but I have yet to find one that turns out just right…
…so taking ideas from all the different recipes – I created the perfect cupcake (well, perfect for my little one – you may wish to adapt it).
15ml Gluten-free baking powder
1/2 cup Ground Almond
1/3 cup Potato Flour
1/3 cup Tapioca Flour
1 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Flour (such as Glutagon Flour…or whatever else you can find. Alternatively, you could try a mixture of Corn and Rice Flour)
2 teaspoons Organ Egg Replacement (if a different brand – equivalent to two eggs without the added water)
1 cup Castor Sugar
5ml Vanilla Essence / equivalent Extract
1 cup cold Milk
1 cup hot Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Prepare the Cupcake Tray with cups.
3. Mix everything together in a bowl, added in the order above.
4. Spoon into Cupcake Tray (about 2/3 high – they will rise but not as much as wheat cupcakes do),
3. Put in the oven for about 15 minutes (time will vary with each oven).
4. Allow to cool and decorate
# Tip: For fun, add a little food colouring to change the colour of the cupcake (see picture).