Biscuits that you can make with or for your toddler
1 cup plain flour (or wholewheat if you have)
1/2 cup grated cheese (cheddar or whatever you have at home)
- Rub the butter into the flour with your fingers
- Add the cheese and bring it together to a dough.
- Roll out and cut into circles or let your toddlers cut out shapes using cookie cutters
- Cook on a non-stick baking tray at 180C for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- You can add sesame seeds or dried thyme/oregano.
- If you want to make sweet biscuits (without sugar), use the recipe above, omit the cheese. Beat the butter with some grape/apple/orange juice. You can also add dried fruit and cinnamon.