Bunny Ears for Easter
Keep the kids busy this Easter with these fun bunny ears which they can wear when they go on their Easter Egg Hunt!
What you’ll need:
- White poster board
- Pink paper/board
- Tape or stapler
- Easter stickers (optional)
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils (optional)
How to make it:
- Cut a strip of poster board to fit around your childs head.
- Cut out 2 ears out of poster board.
- Cut out 2 smaller ears out of pink paper.
- Glue the pink ears inside the white ears.
- Glue the ears inside the band, positioning to fit behind the child’s head.
- Let the child decorate the head band with stickers, markers, crayons, or colored pencils if they wish.
- Tape or staple the band to fit the child. Cut off any excess.